PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 6th February 2018 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 31st January 2018
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on
4th January 2018.
- Review of the minutes of the 4th January meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
– PA17/12188 re: 11 Tregassick Road, Gerrans
– PA18/00824 re: Pelyn, Portscatho
(c) Enforcement matters
(d) Preapplication enquiries
– re: Dingerein Cottage, Rosevine
– re: The Old Stable, Tregassick
(e) Neighbourhood Planning
– To discuss the disregard shown by the Planning Inspectorate towards the
legally constituted and adopted Cornwall and Roseland Plans.
- Committee Representative Reports
– To receive a report from the Finance Committee and to review and approve the
final budget for the financial year ending 31st March 2019.
– Any other Committee representative reports
– Update on proposed transfers of Freeholds at Treloan Lane
– Any other localism issues.
- Children’s Playground
– Update on proposed improvements
- Financial Matters
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH