PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 1st April 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 26th March 2014
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
3. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of 15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
4. Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 4th March 2014.
5. Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
6. Correspondence received
7. Planning Matters
– Applications :
1. – PA14/01981
2. – PA14/02250
3. – PA14/01889
4. – PA14/02248
5. – PA14/01240
– Enforcement Matters
8. Committee Representative Reports
9. “Jollity Farm” open space negotiations – update
10. Parking orders
– to consider the suggested contribution towards costs from St Just PC
– to approve renewal of CEO contract with Cornwall Council
11. Car parks
– New Road update
– Treloan Lane update
12. Footpaths maintenance – update
13. Portscatho public conveniences
– to consider signing the proposed lease agreement with Cornwall Council
– to consider any proposed draft of a sublease to put out to tender
14. Financial Matters
– Accounts for Payment
– Bank Reconciliation
– Status to Budget
15. Other parish matters
16. Resolution to request the public to withdraw for item 17
17. Review of clerk’s pay and conditions
– to receive a report from the Finance Committee and vote on any recommendations.
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 7 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085