PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 7th April 2015 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st April 2015
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on
3rd March 2015.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
– Applications :
- – PA15/02644
– Decisions and enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– To receive a report from the Charities Committee
– Community Assets – update
– Other localism issues
- Church Close
– update re proposed initial works
– to consider spraying areas of the site to remove weeds prior to re-grassing
- Car Parks
– to discuss the repair / replacement of the honesty box at Percuil car park
– to receive a report on the financing of Percuil car park
- Public conveniences
– to consider a revised quote for immediate repairs at Percuil
– to consider further the construction of an internal cupboard in the disabled facility
- Financial Matters.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other parish matters
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 8 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085