PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 4th April 2017 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 29th March 2017
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the meeting held on 7th March 2017.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Request for permission to site a memorial bench at Gerrans Cricket Club
- Invitation to send a representative to a police liaison group meeting on 24th April.
- Email from Mr M Tozer re Harbour Club
- Any other correspondence
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications: None at date of publication of this agenda.
(b) – To consider outline proposals for proposed works at Higher Tregassa Barn
(c) – Decisions
(d) – Enforcement matters: To consider whether the Cornish Heritage Farm site at
Trewithian is being used within planning consent.
– Community Assets – to consider current list of potential applications
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Committee Representative Reports
- Portscatho Post Office
– To consider the recent suspension of Post Office facilities at Ralph’s Foodstore
and any subsequent developments,
- Church Close
– To consider amendment to original budget for recreational equipment.
– To consider re-naming the site
– To consider the banning of dogs from the site
- Local Elections 2017
- Financial Matters.
– To consider the scope for amendment of the main budget for 2017/2018 to allocate
more annual funds for ongoing redecorations and maintenance of public conveniences.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085