PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 29th JULY 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 23rd July 2014
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
3. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes, and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
4. Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 1st July 2014.
5. Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
6. Correspondence received
7. Planning Matters
– Applications :
1. – PA14/06396
2. – PA14/06290
3. – PA14/05543
– Decisions and enforcement matters
9. Committee Representative Reports
10. “Jollity Farm” open space negotiations
– to review recent correspondence and to consider entering into a lease on the land.
11. New Road Car Park
– update on the current works
– to review the terms of a proposed new lease offered by Cornwall Council and to
decide upon an initial response.
12. Jubilee Commemoration
– to discuss the most suitable site in the Parish for the Jubilee Committee’s proposed
13. Portscatho public conveniences
– to receive an update from the Toilets Committee and consider approval of any
expenditure requirements recognised to date.
– to consider a draft sublease of part of the building and, if approved, authorise its signature
by the Chairman on behalf of the Parish Council.
14. Litter bins
– to consider any quotes produced by the clerk for the supply of bird-proof litter bins
or to authorise a maximum budget for the purchase of a trial bin.
15. Street cleaning
– to consider increasing the contractor’s summer time hours.
16. Financial Matters
– to review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation
17. Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 7 will be available for examination by the public from 6.45 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085