PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 1st AUGUST 2017 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 26th July 2017
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 4th July 2017.
- Review of the minutes of the 4th July meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- – PA17/05321 Proposed porch roof reconstruction at Downalong, North Parade
- – PA17/05721 Proposed conversion of outbuilding at Rockpool, Churchtown Road
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– To consider a formal response to the Local Government Boundary Review consultation.
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Church Close
– Update on recreational equipment
- Street Lighting
– To consider a quote to install one new street light in New Road
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085