PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 2nd DECEMBER 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 27th November 2014
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on
4th November 2014.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Code of Conduct Complaint
– to consider what, if any, action the Council should take against a member having breached
the Council’s Code of Conduct.
- Planning Matters
– Applications :
- – PA14/10313
– Decisions and enforcement matters
10. Committee Representative Reports
– to discuss assets suitable for potential listing as Community Assets.
- Church Close open space negotiations
– update, and to appoint a committee to oversee progress and development.
- New Road car park drainage
– general update, and monitoring report on the new drainage system for the past month
- Micro Library
- Post Office
– to agree a formal response to the public consultation on the proposed relocation to Ralph’s
- Percuil public conveniences
– update re proposed refurbishment
- Bus shelter
– to consider the installation of a bus shelter at Trewithian
- Financial Matters
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation
– To receive a report from the Finance Committee and set the level of precept for the year
ending 31st March 2016.
- Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 9 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085