PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 6th DECEMBER 2016 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st December 2016
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the meeting held on 1st November
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Invitation to the PC to express a view on a proposal that Cornwall should host a stage of the Tour of Britain cycling race in 2017
- Any other correspondence
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications :
- PA16/09946 re Land South of Little Vine, Portscatho
- PA16/10845 re Proposed Bistro at the Harbour Club
- PA16/03278 PREAPP re Trewince Farm
(b) – To consider whether to register for Local Council Pre-application Protocol
(c) – Decisions and enforcement matters
– Community Assets – update
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Committee Representative Reports
– To receive a report from the Finance Committee and approve the level of Precept
for the year ending 31st March 2018.
– Any other Committee Representative reports
- Parish Car Parking
– Update on parking enforcement
- Church Close
– Update on permissions for intended installations
– To consider whether to proceed to purchase and store the intended recreation
equipment in advance of settlement of the Landlord consent issues.
- Mobile Phone Mast
-To consider an initial response to an approach from Shared Access Ltd to site
a mast at Gerrans cricket field.
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 8 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085