PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF A PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE FISHERMEN’S SHELTER
THURSDAY 15th May 2014 at 7.45pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 7th May 2014
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
3. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of 15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
4. Portscatho Public Conveniences
– To approve the terms of a sublease of part of the premises.
– To consider any tenders received for the operation of a business in the part of the premises
to be sublet as in part (a) above and to grant a lease to the applicant considered most
suitable, if any.
(c) Authority to act
– To consider delegating to the Public Conveniences Committee authority to approve
actions and limited expenditure without recourse to the full Council during the progress of
works on the premises, such actions and expenditure to be reported at the first available opportunity at a full meeting of the Council.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH