PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 4th FEBRUARY 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 29thJanuary 2014
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
3. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of 15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
4. Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 7th January 2014.
5. Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
6. Roseland Neighbourhood Development Plan – update
7. Correspondence received
8. Planning Matters
– Applications :
1. – PA14/00205
2. – PA13/11720
– Enforcement Matters
9. Committee Representative Reports
10. “Jollity Farm” open space negotiations – update
11. Parking restrictions – update
12. Car parks
– New Road update
– Treloan Lane update
13. Footpaths maintenance – update
14. Public conveniences – update
15. Financial Matters
– Accounts for Payment
– Bank Reconciliation
– Status to Budget
16. Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 8 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085