PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 7th JANUARY 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk)Dated this 2nd January 2014
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
3. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of 15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
4. Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meetings held on 3rd December and 12th December 2013.
5. Review of the minutes of the previous meetings – items for report / discussion.
6. Roseland Neighbourhood Development Plan – update
7. Correspondence received
8. Committee Representative Reports
9. “Jollity Farm” open space negotiations – update
10. Parking restrictions
– update on the current parking order
– to decide the Council’s requirements for the next proposed order
11. Footpaths maintenance
– to discuss the awarding of the contract for 2014
12. Public conveniences – update
13. Football field – update
14. Planning Matters
– to review the Council’s existing protocols as regards consideration of planning
– Applications :
1. – PA13/11196
2. – PA13/10979
– Enforcement Matters
15. Financial Matters
– Accounts for Payment
– Bank Reconciliation
– Status to Budget
16. Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 14 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085