PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 5th January 2016 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 29th December 2015
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 1st
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
– Letter of complaint from the Head Teacher and Chair of Governors of Gerrans CP School
– Any other correspondence
- Planning Matters
– Applications : 1. PA15/11135 – Quay House, Portscatho
- PA15/11168 – Tatey Basin Farm, Portscatho
- PA15/11825 – 9, Parc An Dillon Road, Portscatho
- PA15/11932 – 7, The Lugger, Portscatho
– Pre-application enquiry re Highview, 40, Churchtown Road, Gerrans
– Decisions and enforcement matters
– Update on Community Assets listing
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Committee Representative Reports
– General update, and to further consider the future use, development and maintenance of
- Portscatho Public Conveniences
- Street Lighting
– to consider the provision of lighting on the path between Churchtown Road and
- Changes to precedent
– to consider the amendment of the adopted Financial Regulations to permit the review of the
following year’s final budget “not later than February 7th” rather than “not later than the end
of January” as currently stated.
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
– To agree date for review of final budget for the year ending 31st March 2017.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business.
– Agenda items for next meeting.
– Minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 8 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085