PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 3rd JANUARY 2017 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 27th December 2016
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the meeting held on 6th December
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Email from the Headteacher of The Roseland Academy
– Objection to comments made during the PC meeting on 1st November 2016.
- Any other correspondence
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications : None at date of publication of this Agenda.
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
– Community Assets – update
– Cornwall Council / NHS “Shaping the Future” plan – update re possible Cluster Meeting.
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Committee Representative Reports
- Parish Car Parking
– Update on Treloan Lane freehold transfer
- Church Close
– Update on permissions for intended installations
- Mobile Phone Mast
-To consider further an approach from Shared Access Ltd to site a mast at Gerrans
cricket field and to consider the appointment of a sub-committee to take the matter
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 8 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085