PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 7th July 2015 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st July 2015
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meetings held on
2nd June and 9th June 2015.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meetings – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
– Applications : (No new applications at time of printing agenda)
– Decisions and enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– “The Case for Cornwall” – to consider submitting a formal Parish Council response to the
current public consultation.
– Other localism issues
- Church Close
- Car Parks
- Rubbish disposal
– to consider options for protecting rubbish bags and bins from seagulls, including the
possible purchase of protective tarpaulins.
– to review, and , if approved, adopt, the Council’s Standing Orders, Financial regulations
and system of internal control.
– to appoint replacements as necessary for the committee vacancies arising from the
resignation of Cllr Symons.
- Financial Matters.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 8 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085