PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 4th July 2017 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 29th June 2017
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 6th June 2017.
- Review of the minutes of the 6th June meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications: (None at time of publishing this agenda)
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
(c) – To consider future procedure for responding at short notice to proposed
decisions.of Planning Officers.
- Committee Representative Reports
– Update on new sign for Stodden Steps
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Children’s Playground
– To review the annual RoSPA inspection report and consider any recommendations therein.
- Church Close
– Update on recreational equipment
- Contributions to churchyard grounds maintenance
– To consider future arrangements for making payments.
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Co-option of new member
– The existing vacancy will be filled by majority vote of the Councillors.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
- Resolution to request the public and press to withdraw for item 17
- Annual review of clerk’s pay and conditions
-To receive a report from the Finance Committee and vote on any recommendations
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085