PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 3rd JUNE 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 28th May 2014
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
3. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
4. Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meetings held on 6th May
and 15th May 2014.
5. Review of the minutes of the previous meetings – items for report / discussion.
6. Changes to precedent
– to consider any amendments to the Standing Orders adopted 4th June 2013
– to consider any amendments to the Financial Regulations adopted 4th June 2013
7. Correspondence received
8. Planning Matters
– Applications :
1. – PA14/03538
2. – PA14/04001
3. – PA14/04221
– Decisions and enforcement matters
– to consider the formation of a sub committee
10. Committee Representative Reports
11. “Jollity Farm” open space negotiations – update
12. Treloan Lane Car Park
– To receive from the Car Parks Committee a report upon proposed ground alterations
at the site and to consider a quotation received for the works involved.
13. Football field
– Update on the lease surrender
– To decide upon works needed to improve the condition of the site and consider
the allocation of necessary funds.
14. Portscatho public conveniences
– to receive an update from the Toilets Committee and consider approval of any
expenditure requirements recognised to date.
15. Financial Matters
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation
– To review the Statement of Accounts, Internal Audit Report and Annual Return
for the year ended 31st March 2014 and, if approved, sign the Annual Return.
16. Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 8 will be available for examination by the public from 6.45 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085