PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 6th June 2017 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st June 2017
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Presentation on proposed affordable housing development at Trewithian Farm, and
consideration of related pre-application planning enquiry ref. PA17/01319/ PREAPP
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting and
the Annual Parish Council Meeting meeting, both held on 9th May 2017.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Complaint re strimming in Well Lane
- Any other correspondence
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- PA17/04121 re Porthcurnick Lodge
- PA17/04621 re Fairholme, Churchtown Road
- PA17/05018 re 14, The Square, Gerrans
- PA17/04758 re Trewince Manor
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
(c) Review of Effectiveness of the RNDP Objectives and Policies
– To consider consultation draft
- Committee Representative Reports
- Standing Orders
– To consider including mandatory Code of Conduct training for all Councillors
– Update on new sign for Stodden Steps
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Portscatho Post Office
– To note recent developments
- Church Close
– Update on recreational equipment
– Vote of thanks for goalpost donation
- Dog bins and potential traffic calming measures on Gerrans Hill
– Clerk’s update
- Street lighting
– Update on California Gardens
– To consider a quote for the installation of 2 new street lights in Gerrans / Portscatho
- Financial Matters.
– To review the Internal Audit Report for Gerrans Parish Council for the year
ended 31st March 2017
– To review and consider approval of the Financial Accounts and Annual Return for
the year ended 31st March 2017
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
- Co-option of new member
– The existing vacancy will be filled by majority vote of the Councillors.
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 8 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085