PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 7th MARCH 2017 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st March 2017
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the meeting held on 7th February.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Invitation to attend meeting of Truro/Roseland Panel Meeting Tuesday 14th March.
- Any other correspondence
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications
- PA17/01008 – replacement of existing Conservatory with Garden Room, Rear Single
Storey Extension with terrace above at Tregerein, New Road.
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
– Community Assets – update.
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Committee Representative Reports
- Parish Car Parking
– Update on pavement build-out at Victoria Terrace
– Review of car parking charges for 2017 – 2018
- Church Close
– Update on permissions for intended installations, and to consider proceeding with the
purchase and installation of items to improve the open space amenity.
- Annual Reviews / Changes to Precedent
– To review and consider approval of the following:
- Standing Orders
- Financial Regulations
- Risk Assessments
- Local Elections 2017
– Clerk’s report on timetable and procedures
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085