PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 5th MAY 2015 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 29th April 2015
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Election of Chairman
- Apologies for absence.
- Election of Deputy Chairman and Committee Appointments
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 7th April
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
– Applications :
- – PA15/02763
- – PA15/02810
- – PA15/03224
- – PA15/03597
– Enforcement Matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– Community Assets – update
– Other localism issues
- Church Close
- Car parks
– update and to consider any new offer from Cornwall Council in respect of lease
terms or potential acquisition of freeholds at Treloan Lane and New Road.
- Portscatho public conveniences
– to consider the current status of the lease agreement with Cornwall Council and to decide
upon actions required to resolve outstanding issues.
- Percuil public conveniences
– update and to consider any available information in respect of potential further
- Financial Matters
– to review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 10 will be available for examination by the public from 6.45 pm, prior to the Annual Parish Meeting, which commences at 7.00pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085