PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 3rd MAY 2016 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 27th April 2016
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Election of Chairman
- Apologies for absence.
- Election of Deputy Chairman and Committee Appointments
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 5th April
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
– Applications :
- – PA16/03467 Ansells, Rosevine
– Decision to approve with conditions PA16/01329 re Trewince Manor
– Any other decisions for report
– Enforcement Matters
– Knightor Vineyard – to discuss reported potential planning infringement
- Committee Representative Reports
– Fishermen’s Shelter funding bid – update
– Tesco “Bags of Help” open space funding scheme
– Other localism issues
- Church Close
– update on status re S106 monies
- Car parking
– Update on lease negotiations re New Road car park and to consider new draft lease if
– To consider proposed remedy from Cormac Solutions Ltd re dangerous parking in
– To consider further suggestions for a future new Traffic Regulation Order
– to consider the condition of play facilities in light of latest RoSPA inspection report.
- Harbour Club Balcony
– to consider any complaints received following the opening of the new balcony.
- Financial Matters
– to review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 10 will be available for examination by the public from 6.45 pm, prior to the Annual Parish Meeting, which commences at 7.00pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085