PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 7th OCTOBER 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 1st October 2014
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Changes to precedent
– to consider, and if approved adopt, the proposed revised Standing Orders of the Council.
- Public participation
- Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meetings held on
2nd September and 10th September 2014.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meetings – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
- Planning Matters
– Applications :
- – PA14/08381
- – PA14/06290
- – Pre Application enquiry re No 2 Admiralty Terrace
– Decisions and enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
- “Jollity Farm” open space negotiations
– update, and to consider signing the proposed the lease if available.
- New Road car park and general parking restrictions
- Football field
– to consider signing the completed deeds of lease surrender.
- Micro Library
– to consider the practicalities of establishing a micro library as proposed by Cornwall
Council in light of any further information received.
- Portscatho public conveniences
– to receive an update from the Toilets Committee and consider approval of any
expenditure requirements recognised to date.
- Percuil public conveniences
– to consider a quote received for plumbing repair works and consider undertaking
further refurbishment works.
- Mobile phone reception
– to consider options for obtaining an improved signal in the parish.
- Financial Matters
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation
- Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 9 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085