PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 4th OCTOBER 2016 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 27th September 2016
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the meeting held on 6th September
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
- Correspondence received
– Letter from Mr Malcolm Tozer re Harbour Club balcony
-To consider and vote upon a proposal that the Club balcony should not be further discussed
by the Parish Council because it is a matter for the planning authorities at Cornwall Council.
- Correspondence received (continued)
– Any other correspondence
- Planning Matters
– Applications :
- PA16/08285 re Spindrift, 12 Wellington Terrace, Portscatho
- PA16/07893 re 2 the Quay, Portscatho
– Decisions and enforcement matters
- APP/D040/W/16/3152319 (Original application ref PA16/03467)
– To discuss the implications of, and any Parish Council response to, the appeal decision
in respect of Ansells, Rosevine.
– Update on new bid for devolution project funding at Gerrans playground.
– Community Assets – update
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Committee Representative Reports
- Parish Car Parking
– Update on parking enforcement and to consider available options
– To consider any quotes received for rebuilding a section of hedge at New Road car park.
- Church Close
- Plume of Feathers Public House
-To consider any further correspondence received from St Austell Brewery.
- Financial Matters.
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 8 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085