PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 6th SEPTEMBER 2016 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 31st August 2016
- Chairman’s statement in respect of The Openness of Local Government Bodies
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the meeting held on 2nd August 2016.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
– Planning issues re the Harbour Club balcony – review of any developments to date
– Other items for report / discussion
- Correspondence receive
- Planning Matters
– Applications :
- PA16/06785 re 3, Jubilee Place, Churchtown Road
- PA16/07213 re 4, Mount View Close
- PA16/06716 re Chimes Cottage, 7, Churchtown Road
– Decisions and enforcement matters
– Update on new bid for devolution project funding at Gerrans playground.
– Community Assets – to review list of sites for potential listing
– Other localism issues, if any.
- Committee Representative Reports
- Parish Car Parking
– Update on parking enforcement and to consider available options
– To consider any quotes received for rebuilding a section of hedge at New Road car park.
– To consider the issues of long term parking and abandoned vehicles at Treloan Lane
- Church Close
– To review a revised design for play and leisure equipment and authorise a budget limit
for acquisition and installation.
– To consider submitting a planning application for tree works within the Conservation Area.
- Plume of Feathers Public House
-To consider correspondence received both from the tenant and from St Austell Brewery.
- New Waste Bin
– To consider the purchase of a new double waste bin to be sited opposite Tatams Café.
- Financial Matters.
– Notification of the Conclusion of Audit of the Annual Return for y/e 31st March 2016
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business, agenda items for next meeting, minor matters for report
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 8 will be available
for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085