The Parish of Gerrans
Annual Parish Meeting
Notice is given that the Annual Parish Meeting is to be held at The Memorial Hall Annexe on Tuesday 6th May 2014 commencing at 7.00pm
All electors of the Parish are welcome to attend and raise any matters of general interest concerning the Parish.
2. Approval of the informal minutes of the meeting of 7th May 2013
3. Matters arising from the minutes
4. Report from the Chairman of the Parish Council
5. Financial matters
6. Planning matters
7. Councillors’ attendance
8. Any other business
Councillor C. Taffinder – Chairman
25 April 2014
PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 6th MAY 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 29th April 2014
1. Election of Chairman
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Election of Deputy Chairman and Committee Appointments
4. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
5. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
6. Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 1st April
7. Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
8. Correspondence received
9. Roseland Neighbourhood Development Plan – update
10. Planning Matters
– Applications :
1. – PA14/01398
2. – PA14/03045
– Enforcement Matters
11. Committee Representative Report
12. “Jollity Farm” open space negotiations – update
13. Street lighting
– to consider the purchase of 2 new lanterns at total cost £1.150.66 plus VAT
14. Parking orders
– to consider the estimate of £3,580 plus VAT for the implementation of the proposed
15. Car parks
– New Road update
– Treloan Lane update
16. Footpaths maintenance
– To consider the awarding of a new 3-year contract
17. Portscatho public conveniences
– to consider signing the proposed lease agreement with Cornwall Council
– to consider any proposed draft of a sublease to put out to tender
18. Financial Matters
– Accounts for Payment
– Bank Reconciliation
– Status to Budget
19. Other parish matters
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 10 will be available for examination by the public from 6.45 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085