PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
WEDNESDAY 10th SEPTEMBER 2014 at 7.00pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 4th September 2014
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
3. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
4. Roseland Neighbourhood Development Plan
– To consider the Consultation Draft of the Roseland Plan and to seek to agree a
formal response from the Parish Council.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085