PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF A PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE FISHERMEN’S SHELTER
THURSDAY 12th DECEMBER 2013 at 7.00pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 8th December 2013
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
4. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of 15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
5. Planning Matters
(a) Application ref PA13/09198. Trewince Manor
– To receive a report from the Planning Committee and decide the comment to be submitted by the Parish Council as consultee.
(b) Application ref PA13/09334. Methers Collyn Cottage
– To receive a report from the Planning Committee and decide the comment to be submitted by the Parish Council as consultee and to decide if necessary to alter the decision in relation to this application made at the last meeting on Tuesday 3rd December 2013.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085