PARISH OF GERRANS
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 4th MARCH 2014 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 26th February 2014
1. Apologies for absence
2. Co-option of new member
– the existing vacancy will be filled by majority vote of the Councillors.
3. Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
– Disclosable pecuniary interests
– Non registerable interests
– Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
4. Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of 15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
5. Consider, and if approved confirm, the draft minutes of the meeting held on 4th February
6. Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – items for report / discussion.
7. Correspondence received
8. Planning Matters
– Applications :
1. – PA14/00713
2. – PA14/01326
3. – PA14/01240
– Enforcement Matters
– To consider the wording of the Council’s policy for assessing new applications
9. Committee Representative Reports
10. Affordable Housing
– to decide the Council’s response to Cornwall Council’s Draft Affordable Housing SPD
11. Mobile Library Service
– to discuss the future provision of services on the Roseland
12. Parking restrictions – update
13. Car parks
– New Road – update on lease renegotiation
– to consider tenders for repairs and alteration works and to award the contract
– to decide the level of charges for 2014/2015
– Treloan Lane – update on proposed ground works job specification
14. Footpaths maintenance – update
15. Public conveniences – update
16. Financial Matters
– Accounts for Payment
– Bank Reconciliation
– Status to Budget
17. Other parish matters
The meeting will be preceded at 7.00pm by an informal meeting at which Mr Jon Smith, Chairman of the Roseland Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group, will give a presentation detailing the results of the analysis of the latest questionnaire.
Please note that any plans for consideration under item 8 will be available for examination by the public from 6.45 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
2 North Parade, Portscatho, Truro TR2 5HH
Telephone 01872 580085