You showed your generosity in 2015 with the collection we held in St Philleigh Church and was then distributed via Wadebridge to the refugees.
Clothing for children aged 7+ and adult small or medium
- Waterproof jackets, Rain Ponchos and Pacamacs.
- Jumpers and fleeces.
- Joggers and jeans.
- New socks and underwear.
- Scarves, hats and gloves.
- Trainers and walking boots from junior size 12-adult 10.5
- Tarpaulins and groundsheets
- Blankets, sleeping bags and sleepmats
- Wind up/solar lamps and torches.
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, shower gel.
- Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and rehydration salts.
- Bandages, dressings, plasters and steristrips
- Anti-bacteria gel, antiseptic cream, saline solution.
- Scissors and thermometers.
UHT milk, sugar, cooking oil, salt, stock, rice, tea, coffee, spices, beans, chickpeas, tinned vegetables, fruit and fish.
Please bring what you can to St Philleigh Church Monday 11th Jan 10am-noon or Tuesday 12th Jan 2-4pm. Tea/Coffee and Cake provided.