MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 21 August 2014, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
3. Police Community Support Officer.
4. Dog Control Enforcement Officer
5. Points from the Public.
6. The minutes of the meeting held on 17 July 2014.
7. Actions from previous meeting(s).
8a. PA14/02459/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for proposed replacement dwelling. 29 The Cliff, Mevagissey.
8b. PA14/06372 : Proposed extension, dormers and re-furbishment. Centernhay Cottage, 1 Tregoney Ct., Mevagissey.
8c. PA14/06628 : Erection of a new dwelling. Land Adjoining Ava House, Ava, Mevagissey.
8d. PA14/07108 : Porch extension and internal alterations to existing dwelling. 19 Lavorrick Orchards, Mevagissey.
8e. PA14/06593 : Retrospective Listed Building Consent for works to a listed building. 2A Chapel Street, Mevagissey.
8f. PA14/05829 & PA14/05830 : Demolition of an existing Porch and Erection of a replacement Porch. Installation of Roof Window. Erection of Garage. Cheesewarne Farm, Mevagissey.
8g. PA14/06430 : Single storey extension with hipped roof and re-roof part of existing bungalow.
Trevean, Penwarne Lane, Mevagissey.
For information only:
8h. PA14/05167 : Rooms in roof addition to existing first floor flat, utility rooms and escape staircase on site of existing store. Harbour House Gurnard’s Quay Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6QT. WITHDRAWN
8i. PA14/04600 : Reinstatement of balcony with addition of steps (to provide access to rear of garden). Resubmission of PA14/01100. 17 Lavorrick Orchards Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6TL. APPROVED
8j. PA14/04659 : Erection of single storey double garage within the side garden.
1 Higher Well Park Mevagissey St. Austell PL26 6XA. APPROVED
8k. PA14/06187 : Listed building consent for removal of damaged bricks and replacement with local stone to match existing. Ship Inn 1 Fore Street Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UQ. APPROVED
8l. EN14/01208 : Land Off Ship Builders Close Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6DX : Alleged breach of condition (5) attached to PA13/04859. Tree Protection. No breach found. No further action. CASE CLOSED
|Bills to Pay||Clerk’s salary||£||646.30|
|Income Tax & NIC||£||210.54|
|Safety tape for projector cable||£||8.98|
|Replacement dog ban signage||£||92.25|
|Refurbishment of War Memorial site||£||260.07|
|Planning training for Councillors||£||50.00|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||22,975.34|
|Expenditure last month||£||2,842.76|
|plus Follett Stock LLP in liquidation||£||900.00|
|plus Mevagissey Christmas Lights||£||450.00|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||19,682.58|
|Unpresented cheques (101126, 101129)||£||900.00|
|Available to spend||£||18,782.58|
|Bank Statements (01/08/2014):|
10. Devolution – update, including consideration of LMP (Local Maintenance Partnership).
11. Location of highway drains (deferred from July) – Cllr. Roberts.
12. Grant request from St Peter’s Church for £200 towards restoration of Victorian lamp.
13. Persuading householders to clean up their properties – Cllr. Hrydziuszka.
14. Code of Conduct training (suggestion from member of C.C. Standards Committee).
15. Proposed renaming of Cliff Park and replacement of signage.
16. Renovation of seats in Cliff Park at MPC’s expense (two quotes received).
17. Street cleaning – report back from C.C. meeting and suggestions for changes to contract – Cllr. Roberts.
18. C.C. Wind Turbine Applications – letter from St Ewe PC copied to neighbouring PCs.
19. C.C. Leisure Options Consultation.
20. Grant request from Mevagissey Football Club for £250 towards new line marker.
21. Representation at Cornwall Council Partner Budget Event, 30 September, County Hall.
22. Sites for Air Ambulance – Cllr. Daniel.
23. Date of next meeting : 18 September 2014