MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 18 August 2016, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 21 July 2016.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
9a. PA16/03326 : Proposed demolition of existing single storey dwelling and erection of two storey replacement dwelling and associated works. The Chart Room Coastguard Station Mall Access To Coastguard Station Mevagissey PL26 6QP (AMENDED PLANS)
9b. PA16/06975 : Application for a non-material amendment for change of House-type Design and internal configuration for open market plots, Minor Elevation composition changes, maintaining original approved palette of materials, Amendment to driveway of unit 4 and Minor adjustment to red line application boundary reducing site area by 0.08 acre to (PA15/03079) Proposed Residential Development for 12 New Dwellings (7 Affordable and 5 Open Market). Land North Of Moonfleet School Hill Mevagissey Cornwall
9c. PA16/02469 : Various works to trees. Mevagissey House Vicarage Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6SZ (AMENDED PLANS)
9d. The following are included for information only:
- PA16/05003 & PA16/05004 : Fountain Inn : APPROVED
- PA16/03588 : 39 Lavorrick Orchards : WITHDRAWN
- PA16/04589 : The Flat At Fraziers Way : APPROVED
- PA16/04992 : Unit 8 Compass Point Polkirt Hill : WITHDRAWN
- PA16/02299/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for Listed Building – returning the house to a habitable state. Repair/replace leaking chimney(s); repair damage to internal walls and ceilings; improve damp conditions in basement rooms. 25 Tregoney Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RE : AWAITING DECISION
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.38|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.67|
|Valley Rd. PC water charge July 2016||£||1,376.77|
|Valley Rd. PC cleaning June 2016||£||912.62|
|Footpaths – first cut (replacement)||£||149.00|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||41,979.81|
|Expenditure last month||£||4,094.75|
|Bank charge (admin. error – refunded in August)||£||15.00|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||40,441.84|
|Available to spend||£||38,019.06|
|Bank Statements (01/08/2016):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To receive an update from the Affordable Homes Working Group.
- To review issues arising from the operation of the Valley Road public toilets.
- To review criteria for membership of working parties – Cllr. Facey (deferred from June).
- To consider a response to the consultation on the Electoral Review of Cornwall Council.
- To consider whether a further response is required to the Mevagissey Open Spaces Study.
- To receive an update on proposed improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon.
- To consider whether to continue funding the police room at St Andrew’s Church.
- To consider whether to set up a Coastal Community Team – Cllr. T Barron.
- Date of next meeting: 15 September 2016.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.