MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday, 17 August 2017, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Presentation by Gilbert & Goode of their proposals for more affordable housing on Vicarage Hill.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 20 July 2017.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
10a. PA17/04546 : Loft conversion to bedroom incorporating dormer windows and replacement lean-to at ground floor level Garden restructuring including new steps position (amended plans). Seafarers Watch 4 Coastguard Station Mall Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6QP
10b. PA17/01137 : Replace Existing Garage With New Self Contained Annex (amended plans). Pondokie School Hill Mevagissey PL26 6TH
10c. PA17/07009 : To erect a new conservatory to the property. Valley Side Valley Road Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6SB
10d. The following planning applications have been Approved (included for information only):
PA17/05566 : Proposed extension and associated works. Fair View, Trevarth.
PA17/04919 : Proposed conservatory with raised deck. Cladding to rear top elevation. 26 Kiln Close.
PA17/06020 : Proposed demolition of garage and construction of extension. Tanglewood, Leatfield.
10e. The following Planning Enforcement case has been notified (included for information only):
EN17/01544 : Alleged breach of condition 3 on appeal decision APP/D0840/W/15/3139301 of planning application PA15/03079 – Non installation of wall between footway and garden areas. Land North Of Moonfleet School Hill Mevagissey Cornwall.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||648.34|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||206.16|
|Postage and envelopes||£||11.93|
|Dog ban signage||£||60.00||(paid)|
|West Wharf PC hygiene services (air freshener)||£||11.69|
|Valley Rd. PC water charge 04/07/17 – 01/08/17||£||619.95|
|West Wharf PC water charge 04/07/17 – 01/08/17||£||521.33|
|Valley Rd. PC hygiene services 29/09/17 – 28/12/17||£||186.00|
|West Wharf PC hygiene services 08/09/17 – 07/12/17||£||253.50|
|Operate West Wharf PC 01/08/17-31/08/17||£||1,483.38|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||60,374.21|
|Expenditure last month||£||4,937.41|
|West Wharf PC entry charges||£||1,253.00||Received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||56,996.08|
|Available to spend||£||56,689.80|
|Bank Statements (01/08/2017):|
- To adopt a revised version of the Financial Regulations.
- To adopt a new Safeguarding Policy.
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To consider current affordable housing issues within the Parish.
- To review issues arising from the operation of the public toilets (Cllr. Facey).
- To receive an update on negotiations with Lloyds Bank (Chairman).
- To receive an update on the Merchant Navy Day ceremony (Chairman).
- To discuss traffic issues on Tregoney Hill (Cllr. Blackmore).
- Date of next meeting: 21 September 2017.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.