MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 17th December 2015, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
- Police Community Support Officer.
- Presentation of plans for the development of the Tall Trees site (Item 9c) by Situ8 Ltd Planning Consultancy.
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the meeting held on 15th October 2015.
7 . Actions from previous meeting(s).
- Ward Member’s report.
- Correspondence received.
- Planning and Enforcement.
10a. PA15/07779 : Listed Building Consent to remove chimney stack and tile roof. 21 The Cliff Mevagissey PL26 6QT.
10b. PA15/10535 : Raised decking to the front elevation (Retrospective application). Willstrand Trevarth Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RX.
10c. PA15/10218 : Conversion of the existing Tall Trees (The Hollies) building into two maisonettes and two flats with a proposal for a new residential building comprised of eight units accommodating one terrace house, two no. maisonettes and five no. flats together with the provision of a parking area, hard and soft landscaping and repair of an existing outbuilding and cob boundary wall. Tall Trees (The Hollies) Church Lane Mevagissey PL26 6SX.
10d. PA15/10268 : Demolition of a number of small lean-to style outbuildings adjoining Tall Trees main building. (This application is to accompany the Tall Trees full planning application PA15/10218). Tall Trees (The Hollies) Church Lane Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6SX.
10e. PA15/09370 : Listed building consent for removal of existing window and cutting in of new door; alteration of internal staircase and installation of internal walls. 18 Church Street Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6SP.
10f. PA15/09646 : Erection of a two storey extension with the inclusion of a patio/terrace and French doors at first floor level. Trenance, Valley Road, Mevagissey. To reconsider following notification of neighbour objection.
10g. The following planning decisions have been published (included for information only):
PA15/10175 : Proposed en-suite extension. 41 Tregoney Hill Mevagissey. APPROVED
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.17|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.87|
|Printing (NDP & Cormac meeting)||£||6.70|
|Footpath cutting (final cut)||£||115.40|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||41,147.79|
|Expenditure last month||£||2,050.25|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||40,117.04|
|Available to spend||£||39,097.54|
|Bank Statements (01/12/2015):|
- To increase the Precept for 2016/17 by 50% to ensure year-round public toilet provision – Cllr. Shephard.
- To agree the Budget for 2016/17.
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To receive an update on funding for public toilets.
- To consider developments regarding post office services.
- To consider using first and last names, without title, on council listings – Cllr. Florence.
- To consider the loss of the season ticket facility for evening parking at River Street car park – Cllr. Mustoe.
- To approve the reimbursement of the cost of materials for the repair of benches towards Chapel Point – Cllr. Daniel.
- To consider the grant request received from the Cornwall Air Ambulance.
- To consider the Common Infrastructure Levy as a potential source of subsidy for renovations within the Conservation Area – Cllr. Shephard.
- To consider the Council’s response to the appeal against refusal of PA15/03079 : Proposed Residential Development for 12 New Dwellings (7 Affordable and 5 Open Market) on land north of Moonfleet, School Hill.
- Date of next meeting : 21st January 2016.
NOTE: This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.