MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday, 15 December 2016, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Presentation by Mr Phil Randall, Board Chair of Cornwall Community Land Trust.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 17 November 2016.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
9a. PA16/11261 : Erection of a single storey orangery and replacement of existing windows. 7 Polkirt Heights Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6TT
9b. PA16/11229 : Demolition and replacement of existing dwelling and garage. Tamarisk Penwarne Lane Mevagissey PL26 6PF
9c. PA16/03241/PREAPP : Pre application for 26 dwellings with 50% being affordable. Land Off Tregoney Hill Tregoney Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6RG
9d. PA16/03329/PREAPP : Pre-application advice on replacing an existing garage with new annexe. Pondokie School Hill Mevagissey PL26 6TH
9e. LI16_008113 : Variation to Late Night Refreshment/Alcohol Licence. Mevagissey Bay Hotel, Polkirt Hill, Mevagissey, St Austell, PL26 6UX
9f. EN16/02118 : Unauthorised creation of new driveway and vehicle access onto Cliff Street. Nikaria Cliff Street Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6QW (Planning enforcement case).
9g. EN16/02162 : Construction Traffic Management Plan of PA15/03079 (approved at appeal ) in relation to delivery restrictions. Land North Of Moonfleet School Hill Mevagissey Cornwall (Planning enforcement case).
9h. The following planning application decisions have been received (included for information only):
PA16/08250 : Replace existing garage with new annexe. Pondokie School Hill Mevagissey. WITHDRAWN
PA16/09040 : Listed building consent for retention of existing commercial use to ground floor, and provision of three flats to first, second and third floors. The Post Office 3 St Georges Square Mevagissey. APPROVED
PA16/08455 : Single storey modern dwelling. Land East Of Valley House And North Of Tregenza Church Lane Mevagissey. APPROVED
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.17|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.87|
|Valley Rd. PC October & November cleaning||£||1,825.24|
|Valley Rd. PC electricity supply 02/10/16-01/12/16||£||61.66|
|Valley Rd. PC water charge November 2016||£||1,061.34|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||55,469.70|
|Expenditure last month||£||1,928.95|
|Toilet fund contribution||£||200.00||received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||53,740.75|
|Available to spend||£||53,740.75|
|Bank Statements (01/12/2016):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan (Cllr. Shephard).
- To receive an update from the Affordable Homes Working Group (Cllr. Florence).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the Valley Road public toilets (Cllr. Facey)
- To receive an update on improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon (Cllr. Facey).
- To further consider developing a twinning relationship with La Roche Bernard.
- To review the effectiveness of existing yellow line parking restrictions (deferred from last meeting).
- To agree a response to the government consultation on the post office network.
- Proposal to form a volunteer group to look after Wesley Court and The Meadow (Cllr. Nathan).
- Proposal to oppose Devonwall – Cllr. Facey.
- To consider recommendations for improvements to the B3273 junction with Chapel Square (Cllr. Robinson).
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- Date of next meeting: 19 January 2016.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.