MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday, 16 February 2017, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 19 January 2017.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
9a. PA16/12193 : To erect 2 no dwellings and associated works. Ava House Ava Mevagissey PL26 6RY.
9b. PA17/00349 : Part removal of existing boundary wall and creation of driveway onto the property. Valley Side Valley Road Mevagissey PL26 6SB.
9c. PA17/00570 : Application for a lawful development certificate in respect of existing use of properties The Galley and Landahoy as self-contained residential accommodation. The Cottage Tregoney Court Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RN.
9d. PA17/00660 : Listed Building Consent for various works to property. 25 Tregoney Hill Mevagissey PL26 6RE.
9e. PA17/00619 : Non-material amendment (2) to external finishes to plots 1, 2, 3 and 4, to change windows and doors across development from aluminium to uPVC and addition of a recessed terrace at first floor level to the rear of plots 2, 3, 4 and 5 in lieu of small pitched roof in respect of PA15/03079 (appeal decision APP/D0840/W/15/3139301). Land North Of Moonfleet School Hill Mevagissey Cornwall.
9f. PA17/00735 : Demolish existing dwelling and garage, construct new dwelling, new garage and associated exterior landscaping works. Longpoint Chapel Point Lane Portmellon Mevagissey PL26 6PP.
9g. PA16/11229 : Demolition and replacement of existing dwelling and garage (revised plans). Tamarisk Penwarne Lane Mevagissey PL26 6PF.
9h. The following planning applications have been Approved (included for information only):
PA16/11466 : Erection of a sun deck on the rear of existing three-storey dwelling. 23 Polkirt Hill.
PA17/00212 : Listed Building Consent for high level maintenance works. 11 Polkirt Hill.
PA16/11467 : Replacement of domestic garages with single dwelling (revised scheme). The Cliff, Polkirt Hill.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.38|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.67|
|Safety signage at Portmellon Cove||£||1,048.80|
|Valley Rd. PC cleaning January 2017||£||912.62|
|Valley Rd. PC water charge January 2017||£||53.42|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||49,941.54|
|Expenditure last month||£||3,149.82|
|From Cornwall Council||£||352.66||received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||48,025.86|
|Available to spend||£||47,144.38|
|Bank Statements (01/02/2017):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan (Cllr. Shephard).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the Valley Road public toilets (Cllr. Facey).
- To consider tenders received for the operation of Valley Road public toilets from 1st April.
- To receive an update on improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon (Cllr. Facey).
- To agree the list of street locations requiring yellow line parking restrictions.
- To consider responses from Ocean Housing and Cornwall Council regarding maintenance of Wesley Court area.
- To consider the grant request received from the Mevagissey Feast Week Committee.
- To receive an update on Lloyds Bank closure.
- Date of next meeting: 16 March 2017.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.