MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 15th February 2018 starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 18th January 2018.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning Applications and Enforcement.
9a. PA18/00024 : Replace existing timber windows with upvc double glazed units. 12 The Cliff Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6QT
9b. PA18/00433 : Replacement telecommunications mast and antennas, revised compound and fencing, and associated ancillary development. Communications Station Ntl 13126 Higher Well Park Mevagissey Cornwall
9c. The following planning application decisions have been received (included for information only):
PA17/05503 : Alterations and extension. The Harbour House, The Cliff. REFUSED
PA17/11862 : Non material amendment to decision PA14/09387 for relocation of stairs and creation of additional bedroom. The Annexe, 62 Church Street. NOT ACCEPTABLE AS AMENDMENT
PA17/05289 : Submission of details to discharge conditions 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 & 12 wrt decision notice PA15/10218. Tall Trees (The Hollies), Church Lane. CONDITIONS DISCHARGED
PA17/11087 : application for replacement of structural pier at rear of property, plus repairs to cracking. Tea On The Quay, West Wharf. APPROVED
PA17/11088 : listed building consent for thr above. APPROVED (conditional on stone facing to pillar).
9d. The following planning enforcement case has been notified:
EN18/00212 : Alleged dumping of soil. Land NW Of Mordros Portmellon Mevagissey Cornwall
9e. Proposal that the Council asks for regular updates on planning enforcement case EN17/02073 (Jon Gann).
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||666.74|
|HMRC (PAYE & NIC)||£||187.76|
|Valley Rd PC hygiene services||£||186.00|
|West Wharf PC hygiene services||£||253.50|
|Valley Rd PC water charge 03/01/18 – 01/02/18||£||296.93|
|West Wharf PC water charge 03/01/18 – 01/02/18||£||477.73|
|Operate West Wharf PC 01/02/18 – 28/02/18||£||507.00|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||65,395.01|
|Expenditure last month||£||2,175.74|
|plus stone chippings for boat memorial site||£||40.00|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||63,191.27|
|Available to spend||£||63,179.27|
|Bank Statements (01/02/2018)|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan and formally approve the post-examination version.
- To consider current affordable housing issues within the Parish, including arrangements for a further meeting with Gilbert & Goode.
- To review issues arising from the operation of the public conveniences.
- To consider further the proposal to improve signage for places of interest within the village (Cllr. Blackmore).
- To consider a request for support from Cruse Bereavement Care
- To consider a response to Cornwall Council’s 2018 Off-Street Parking Order.
- To receive feedback from the St Austell & Mevagissey Community Network Panel meeting of 08/02/18.
- Date of next meeting: 22nd March 2018.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.