MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 16th July 2015, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
- Police Community Support Officer.
- Dog Control Enforcement Officer
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the meeting held on 18th June 2015.
7 . Actions from previous meeting(s).
- Ward Member’s report.
- Correspondence received:
– letter from Mr Peter Hedger regarding open space at Pentillie.
– letter from Edwina Hannaford CC regarding cessation of paper copies of planning applications.
- Planning and Enforcement.
10a. PA15/05305 : Erection of new garage and conversion of existing garage to kitchen. Casma, Chapel Point Lane, Portmellon. For consideration following site visits (deferred from last meeting).
10b. PA15/05340 : Alteration and extensions to dwelling : Hokent, Tregoney Hill, Mevagissey.
10c. PA14/00692: Demolition of the existing house and the erection of two dwellings : Land At Steep House Portmellon.
To consider the outcome of the planning appeal decision.
10d. PA15/04048 : Proposed new dwelling : Plot 2, The Boatyard, Portmellon.
Following the decision to call this in to Committee, to agree representation at Planning Committee meeting.
10e. EN15/00295 – Compass Point, Polkirt Hill (enforcement).
The following planning decisions have been published (included for information only):
10f. PA15/03545 : Construction of summerhouse/home office in rear garden. 57 Portmellon Park APPROVED
10g. PA15/03844 : Installation of new conservatory to rear of 4 Polkirt Heights. 4 Polkirt Heights APPROVED
10h. PA15/01969 : Demolition of existing bungalow and construction of new dwelling. Tresleigh Polkirt Hill.
10i. PA15/03515 : Two storey extension to rear of property to extend kitchen and bathroom to existing ground floor flat, create a double garage, utility room and workshop, three no. 1 bedroom self-contained flats to first floor level and two no. 1 bedroom self-contained flats to attic area. Pentillie House School Hill. REFUSED
10j. PA15/03086 : Proposed conversion of store and workshop to provide dwelling. Yard Adjacent To 28 Church Street.
10k. PA15/03423 : Listed building consent for proposed conversion of store and workshop to provide dwelling.
28 Church Street Mevagissey. REFUSED
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.37|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.67|
|Footpath cutting (FP9 – 1st cut)||£||42.50|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||27,832.63|
|Expenditure last month||£||1,443.24|
|plus office equipment||£||388.98|
|Public conveniences fund contribution||£||1,185.00||received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||27,188.76|
|Available to spend||£||27,188.76|
|Bank Statements (01/07/2015):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To agree who will represent the Council in future negotiations with Savills over the provision of glebe land for affordable housing phase 3.
- To consider the use of a Community Land Trust for the provision of affordable housing phase 3.
- To receive an update on funding for public toilets.
- To receive updates on the forthcoming Post Office closure.
- To receive an update on the harbour litter bins.
- To consider the responses to the ‘Case for Cornwall’ from CALC and Lanner Parish Council.
- Date of next meeting : 20th August 2015
NOTE: This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.