MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 21 July 2016, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Introduction by Mr Larry Beardsmore, the new Churchwarden at St. Peter’s Church.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 16 June 2016.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
10a. PA16/05003 : Extension of existing kitchen extract system. Fountain Inn 2-3 Cliff Street Mevagissey PL26 6QH
10b. PA16/05004 : Listed Building Consent: Extension of existing kitchen extract system. Fountain Inn 2-3 Cliff Street Mevagissey PL26 6QH
10c. PA16/04992 : Modification of condition 2 on decision notice 07/01571 (Redevelopment of existing 13 holiday apartments and erection of 10 holiday units) to allow permanent residential occupation of Unit 8 only. Unit 8 Compass Point Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UX
10d. PA16/06013 : Replacement windows with timber double-glazed units. Replacement timber door. Re-covering of roof with natural slate. Proposed insulation of roof space. 17 The Cliff Mevagissey PL26 6QT
10e. PA16/06014 : Listed building consent for replacement windows with timber double-glazed units. Replacement timber door. Re-covering of roof with natural slate. Proposed insulation of roof space. 17 The Cliff Mevagissey PL26 6QT
10f. LI16_004824 : New alcohol licence. River Street Café, 11 Market Square, Mevagissey, PL26 6UD
10g. The following planning applications have been Approved (included for information only):
- PA16/03842 : Remedial works to external kitchen wall and associated party walls. 9 Polkirt Hill.
- PA16/03681 : Variation of condition 2 (Gallery used as holiday accommodation). Bosprennis Bodrugan Hill.
- PA16/05680 : Non-material amendment to allow raising of the existing ridge. Linden Lea Tregoney Hill.
- PA16/05197 : Works to Sycamore tree. 121 Portmellon Park.
- PA16/03468 : Decking is to be installed in the rear garden. 15 Roberts Close.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.37|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.67|
|Grant to Live Advent Committee (paid 06/07/2016)||£||500.00|
|Valley Rd. PC water charge 01/06/16-01/07/16||£||667.93|
|Valley Rd. PC cleaning & maintenance Apr-May 2016||£||1,922.78|
|Footpaths – first cut||£||149.00|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||43,174.89|
|Expenditure last month||£||2,400.30|
|plus War Memorial stone carving||£||800.00|
|CC Devolution Funding for Valley Rd PC||£||2,000.00||received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||41,979.81|
|Available to spend||£||41,979.81|
|Bank Statements (01/07/2016):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To receive an update from the Affordable Homes Working Group.
- To review issues arising from the operation of the Valley Road public toilets.
- To consider quotes received for renovation or replacement of seats on Chapel Point Lane (deferred from June).
- To consider delegation of power to the Clerk for authorisation of urgent repairs to assets – Cllr. Roberts (deferred from June).
- To consider participation in the Centenary Fields Programme (deferred from June).
- To review criteria for membership of working parties – Cllr. Facey (deferred from June).
- To agree details for the ‘unveiling’ of the new south face of the War Memorial.
- To consider request to support Camborne Town Council’s proposal to bring Camborne Recreation Ground under community management.
- To agree the response to the Mevagissey Open Spaces Study questionnaire.
- To consider a response to Cornwall Council’s Stakeholder Survey.
- To receive an update on proposed improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon.
- To consider action to expedite Cliff Road stabilisation works following landslides.
- Date of next meeting: 18 August 2016.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.