MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 19th June 2014, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest
2b. Gift Declarations.
3. Police Community Officer.
4. Presentation by Sandra Beardsmore, Chair of Governors of Mevagissey CP School.
5. Points from the Public.
6a. The minutes of the meeting held on 15th May 2014.
6b. The minutes of the special meeting held on 12th June 2014.
7. Actions from previous meeting(s).
8a. PA14/04017 : Listed Building Consent to replace current defective roof covering on the adjoining properties at 4 Mount Street/18 Cliff Street using Reclaimed Delabole Scantle random width natural slate laid in diminishing courses holed for fixing with two copper nails. 4 Mount Street And 18 Cliff Street, Mevagissey.
8b. PA14/04298 : Proposed two semi-detached dwellings on land between 33 and 36 Pentillie Way, Mevagissey
8c. PA14/03459 : Dormer extension and alterations within roof to rear of property.
10 Summerfield Close, Mevagissey. APPROVED
|Bills to Pay||Clerk’s salary||£||646.09|
|Income Tax & NIC||£||210.74|
|Admin costs (DCO & Planning)||£||21.75|
|Dog control signage||£||98.40|
|DCO Made press notice||£||60.00|
|3 x ROAD CLOSED signs||£||239.04|
|External audit of annual accounts||£||360.00|
|New fixings for Tregiskey village sign||£||9.60|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||27,090.49|
|Expenditure last month||£||1,835.23|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||25,620.26|
|Unpresented cheques (101100, 101112)||£||365.00|
|Available to spend||£||25,255.26|
|Bank Statements (01/06/2014):|
10. Grant request from Board of Governors, Mevagissey CP School (see Agenda Item 4).
11. Terms of Reference for Committees (Cllr. Roberts).
12. Frequency of street cleaning (Cllrs. Roberts & Bunney).
13. Update on possible changes to fish loading / traffic arrangements (Cllr. Bunney).
14. Road signs / grant request from Feast Week Committee (Cllr. Facey).
15. School Hill development – update.
16. Devolution – update.
17. Co-option of Councillors.
18. Date of next meeting : 17 July 2014