MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 17 March 2016, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
- Police Community Support Officer.
- Presentation by Mr John Brewster of proposed additions to the war memorial.
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the extraordinary meeting held on 9 March 2016.
- Actions from previous meeting(s).
- Ward Member’s report.
- Correspondence received.
- Planning and Licensing.
10a. PA16/00769 : New livestock housing with concrete apron. Land North West Of Lower Trewinney Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6TD (deferred from previous meeting).
10b. PA16/00770 : Four bay agricultural building for livestock housing. Land North West Of Lower Trewinney Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6TD (deferred from previous meeting).
10c. PA16/00771 : New agricultural building. Land North West Of Lower Trewinney Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6TD (deferred from previous meeting).
10d. PA16/00902 : Outline planning permission with some matters reserved: Erection of dwelling and formation of parking space. Land North Of 2 Penmeva View Mevagissey Cornwall.
10e. PA16/01656 : Retention of patio’s retaining wall and galvanised platform and steps. Longpoint Chapel Point Lane Portmellon Mevagissey PL26 6PP
10f. PA16/01977 : Provision of french windows from existing dormer onto existing flat roof and glazed balustrade to flat roof. Cliff Top Polkirt Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6UX
10g. PA16/00353 : Listed building consent for the replacement of UPVC windows and doors installed in 2009 and 2012 with new timber framed double glazed windows plus retrospective consent for formation of balcony and addition of balustrades. 4 Myrtle Court Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UT
10h. LI16_001172 : New alcohol licence application. Kiplings Tea Room, 18 Fore Street, Mevagissey PL26 6UQ
10i. The following planning applications have been APPROVED (included for information only):
PA15/08038 : Variation to the obscure glazing to the top floor of the dwelling. The Boatyard Portmellon.
PA15/09483 : Installation of new fire escape exit door to shopfront. 3 Fore Street.
PA16/00429 : Loft conversion with two pitched dormers to the front and a flat dormer to the rear. 19 Polkirt Hill.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.17|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.87|
|CC (operate Valley Road PC April-Sept 2015 : part 2)||£||3,217.10|
|Miscellaneous costs (printing; statutary declaration)||£||12.00|
|Final legal expenses for PC conveyance||£||635.00|
|Legal opinion on planning appeal decision||£||1,320.00|
|To instruct Counsel regarding planning appeal decision||£||1,860.00|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||32,599.28|
|Expenditure last month||£||867.29|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||31,731.99|
|Available to spend||£||31,731.99|
|Bank Statements (01/03/2016):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To consider a response to the consultation on the proposal to integrate Health and Social Care services in Cornwall.
- To consider improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon (deferred from previous meeting).
- To agree a response to Cornwall Council’s assessment of open space provision in the parish.
- To consider quotations received for improvements to the Valley Road PC.
- To consider any proposals for raising the profile of the Council.
- Proposal for a memorial to the late Esther Chesterfield – Cllr. Morgan.
- To review Counsel’s advice regarding the School Hill development appeal decision and decide if a challenge to the appeal is warranted.
- Date of next meeting : 21 April 2016.
NOTE: This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.