MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 20 November 2014, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest. 2b. Gift Declarations.
- Introduction of new Cornwall Councillor.
- Police Community Support Officer.
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the meeting held on 16 October 2014.
- Actions from previous meeting(s).
8a. PA14/09609 : Felling of 1 Monterey Pine. 14 Portmellon Park Mevagissey St. Austell PL26 6XD.
8b. PA14/09387 : Division of attached cottage from the main property to create separate dwelling, general repair of the property in accordance with the survey and general updating of property. 62 Church Street Mevagissey PL26 6SR
8c. PA14/09388 : Listed building application for division of attached cottage from the main property to create separate dwelling, general repair of the property in accordance with the survey and general updating of property. 62 Church Street Mevagissey.
8d. PA14/10049 : Proposed single storey extension and alterations to existing dwelling. The Cottage 41 Tregoney Hill Mevagissey St. Austell Cornwall PL26 6RE.
8e. PA14/03818/PREAPP : Pre application advice for the erection of a dwelling. Polstreath School Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6TH
8f. PA14/08061 : New three bedroom dwelling to replace existing disused squash court with onsite parking space for three vehicles in adjacent car port. Tregoney Hill Mevagissey PL26 6RF. REVISED PLANS.
For information only:
8g: PA14/09626 : Proposed agricultural machinery store. The Stables Tregoney Hill Mevagissey. Comment submitted 23/10/14 following consultation with Site Committee members: No objection, conditional on future usage being restricted to stated intention.
8h. PA14/04298 : Proposed two semi-detached dwellings on land between 33 and 36 Pentillie Way. Open Space Pentillie Mevagissey Cornwall. REFUSED
8i. PA14/09447 : Retrospective listed building consent for knocking through of two rooms into one in modern extension.
Buckingham House, 17 Tregoney Hill, Mevagissey. APPROVED
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||646.30|
|M.A.C – meeting room hire||£||195.00|
|St Andrew’s Church – police room||£||600.00|
|Royal British Legion – wreath & poppy appeal||£||75.00|
|Cormac Solutions – playing fields grass cutting||£||600.00||(tbc)|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||27,358.76|
|Expenditure last month||£||1,382.98|
|plus Neighbourhood Plan consultancy||£||1,320.00|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||25,105.78|
|Unpresented cheques (101129)||£||450.00|
|Available to spend||£||24,655.78|
|Bank Statements (01/11/2014):|
- Devolution – update.
- Agree budget for next financial year.
- Approval and adoption of revised Model Financial Regulations.
- Proposed closure of BT phone box at Portmellon Flats.
- Request for support from the Cornwall Air Ambulance.
- Feedback in advance of Cornwall Council Parking Order 2015.
- Maintenance of grassed area adjacent to 32 & 33 Pentillie.
- Neighbourhood Plan – update, agree funding, approve Terms of Reference – Cllr. Shephard.
- Coastal Footpath at Chapel Point Lane, dangerous section – Cllr. Daniel.
- Broken Railings Portmellon slipway – Cllr. Daniel.
- Signage at Hitler’s Walk – Cllr. Daniel.
- Steep House Boundary Reply from CC as to the precise boundary detail – Cllr. Daniel.
- Vicarage Hill warning signs – Cllr. Facey.
- Potential funding opportunity from ‘Locality’ – Cllr. Shephard.
- Bank surrounding Prospect Place – Cllr. Roberts.
- Date of next meeting : 18 December 2014