MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 20 October, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Introduction to members of the new interim headteacher of Mevagissey CP School by the Chair of Governors.
- Presentation by Gilbert & Goode of mixed development proposal on land at Tregoney Hill.
- To receive the Dog Control Order Enforcement Report.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 15 September 2016.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
12a. PA16/08455 : Single storey modern dwelling. Land East Of Valley House And North Of Tregenza Church Lane Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6RZ.
12b. PA16/08593 : Proposed replacement living room extension, ground floor garden room extension, replacement of flat roof to pitched roof to new kitchen area. Proposed new balcony to first floor. East Paddock School Hill Mevagissey PL26 6TH.
12c. PA16/08750 : Retention of existing building as a permanent residential dwelling together with minor alterations to the elevations/external areas. Compass Point Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UX.
12d. PA16/08250 : Replace existing garage with new annexe. Pondokie School Hill Mevagissey PL26 6TH.
12e. PA16/09039 : Retention of existing commercial use to ground floor, and provision of three flats to first, second and third floors. Retention of existing external elevations without change. The Post Office 3 St Georges Square Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UB.
12f. PA16/09040 : Listed building consent for retention of existing commercial use to ground floor, and provision of three flats to first, second and third floors. Retention of existing external elevations without change. The Post Office 3 St Georges Square Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UB.
12g. PA16/08365 : Submission of details to discharge conditions 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9 in respect of decision notice PA15/03079 (allowed at appeal). Land North Of Moonfleet School Hill Mevagissey Cornwall (NOTE: this is not a consultation).
12h. The following Planning Applications have been Approved (included for information only):
- PA16/03326 : Replacement dwelling. The Chart Room, Coastguard Station Mall.
- PA16/07607 : Carport with first floor office and bedroom. The Ashes, Tregoney Hill.
- PA16/07126 : Listed building consent for various works. 15 Tregoney Hill.
- PA16/07551 : Balcony increased and door window alterations. Penolva, Chapel Point Lane, Portmellon.
- PA16/06090 : Conservatory. Mevagissey Activity Centre.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.37|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.67|
|Valley Rd. PC maintenance July-August 2016||£||351.80|
|Valley Rd. PC September cleaning||£||912.62|
|Weed spraying (second spray)||£||360.00|
|Cruse Bereavement Care (grant)||£||100.00|
|Valley Rd. PC water charge September 2016||£||473.87|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||33,528.00|
|Expenditure last month||£||4,727.12|
|Precept & CTC Grant (Part 2)||£||28,009.28||received|
|Toilet fund contributions||£||1,950.00||received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||58,934.63|
|Available to spend||£||58,763.03|
|Bank Statements (01/10/2016):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan (Cllr. Shephard).
- To receive an update from the Affordable Homes Working Group (Cllr. Florence).
- To review issues arising from the operation of the Valley Road public toilets.
- To receive an update on proposed improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon (Cllr. Facey).
18/ To respond to consultation on the Cornwall Site Allocations Development Plan – Preferred Options (Regulation 18).
- To respond to consultation on Local Government Finance Settlement 2017-18 (local council capping).
- To review latest version of the Mevagissey Open Spaces Study.
- To receive feedback from Police Liaison Meeting (Cllr. Roberts).
- To consider developing a twinning relationship with La Roche Bernard.
- Proposal to create a working party for tidying Ropewalk and surrounding area (Cllr. Morgan).
- To fill casual vacancy by co-option.
- Date of next meeting: 17 November 2016.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.