MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday, 19 October 2017, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 21 September 2017.
- To receive the Clerk’s report.
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
9a. PA17/08395 : Demolition of existing Garage/ Workshop and single storey extension and construction of double and single storey extensions incorporating new garage. Nampara Penwarne Lane Mevagissey PL26 6PF
9b. PA17/08904 : Retention of two dwellings without compliance with conditions 6 and 7 in respect of decision 89/22/01585/F (conversion of farm building to 2 dwellings) to allow permanent unrestricted residential use. The Barn Treleaven Farm Valley Road Mevagissey PL26 6SA
9c. PA17/09004 : Erection of new garage for additional off road dry storage of vehicle. 8 Roberts Close Mevagissey PL26 6DX
9d. The following planning decisions are noted (included for information only):
PA17/01137 : Replace Existing Garage With New Self Contained Annex. Pondokie, School Hill APPROVED
PA17/08011 : Extension of existing rear dormer, front terrace, etc. The Gables, Trevarth APPROVED
PA17/08108 : New rear extension and front porch, etc. Higher Polstreath, School Hill APPROVED
PA17/07846 : Two storey side extension with internal alterations. Hazeldene, School Hill APPROVED
PA17/04737 : Two storey extension to rear to form 3 flats. Pentillie House, School Hill REFUSED
9e. The following Planning Enforcement case has been closed (included for information only):
EN17/01745 : Installation of a large window. 50 Cliff Street. No action required.
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||648.33|
|HMRC (PAYE & NIC)||£||206.16|
|Valley Rd PC electricity costs 02/07/17 – 30/09/17||£||49.60|
|Valley Rd PC water charge 07/09/17 – 04/10/17||£||504.68|
|West Wharf PC water charge 07/09/17 – 04/10/17||£||515.63|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||54,182.02|
|Expenditure last month||£||8,079.56|
|plus grant to Gorran & Mevagissey Scout Group||£||250.00|
|West Wharf PC entry charges||£||1,543.00||Received|
|Precept & CTS Grant (part 2)||£||28,195.71||Received|
|Bank interest to 29/09/17||£||4.50||Received|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||76,162.32|
|Available to spend||£||75,595.67|
|Bank Statements (01/10/2017):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To consider current affordable housing issues within the Parish.
- Operational review of the operation of the public conveniences.
- To approve funding for the installation of a soakaway outside Valley Rd PC and repairs to floor inside (Cllr. Facey, who will provide quotes).
- To approve West Wharf PC being restricted to operation of disabled facilities only from 01/11/17 – 01/04/18
- To consider a response to the consultation on Division Boundaries for Cornwall.
- To consider the request from Mevagissey School for a grant towards the cost of refurbishing the school library.
- Date of next meeting: 23 November 2017 (note: this is NOT the third Thursday in the month).
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.