MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 17th September 2015, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
- Police Community Support Officer.
- Dog Control Enforcement Officer
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the meeting held on 20th August 2015.
7 . Actions from previous meeting(s).
- Ward Member’s report.
- Correspondence received.
- Planning and Enforcement.
10a. PA15/07833 : Construction of 1 dwelling and 5 flats and associated works. Land North East Of Ava House Ava Mevagissey Cornwall.
10b. PA15/06704 : Retrospective application for Listed building consent for works carried out in January 2009: Replacement of leaking door (access door to top garden) and January 2012: Replacement of 5 windows and french doors. 4 Myrtle Court Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UT.
10c. PA15/05568 : Extension to garage with living room over plus conservatory. Wingletang Tregoney Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RF. REVISED PLANS.
10d. PA15/02529/PREAPP : Pre-application advice for removal of condition 2 of C2/07/01571 to allow permanent residential occupation of Unit 8 only. Treloen Holiday Apartments Polkirt Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6UX.
The following planning decisions have been published (included for information only):
10e. PA15/04047 : Extension to the existing portal framed shed at the Boatyard, Portmellon. APPROVED
10f. PA15/06209 : Extension. Kittiwake Bodrugan Hill Portmellon. APPROVED
10g. PA15/06183 : Harbour House Gurnard’s Quay Mevagissey. REFUSED
10h. PA15/07879 : Submission to discharge condition 3 of PA14/00437. 31 Portmellon Park DISCHARGED
10i. PA15/06577 : Construction of patio and erection of summer house. Longpoint Chapel Point Lane. WITHDRAWN
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.17|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.87|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||28,046.22|
|Expenditure last month||£||1,738.87|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||27,628.85|
|Unpresented cheques (101189, 93, 95, 96)||£||1,321.50|
|Available to spend||£||26,307.35|
|Bank Statements (01/09/2015):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To receive an update on funding for public toilets.
- To receive an update on the forthcoming Post Office closure.
- To consider quotations received for the repainting of the memorial railings.
- To consider request for support from Cruse Bereavement Care Cornwall (2015 Appeal).
- To consider utilising an aid for blind and visually impaired people in the disabled toilet.
- To agree a date for the initial meeting of the Affordable Homes Committee.
- Date of next meeting : 15th October 2015.
NOTE: This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.