MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
EXTRAORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 23rd July 2015, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
The formal meeting of the Council will follow after Public participation.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
- Points from the Public.
- The minutes of the meeting held on 16th July 2015.
5a. PA15/05568 : Living room/bathroom in roof. Extend garage with balcony over. Conservatory.
Wingletang Tregoney Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6RF
5b. PA15/06577 : Construction of patio and erection of summer house.
Longpoint Chapel Point Lane Portmellon Mevagissey PL26 6PP
- To approve payment of £45 for repair of cemetery gate.
- To consider the request from Mevagissey FC for a grant of £400 towards the cost of a defibrillator.
- To consider further comments on the Neighbourhood Development Plan D0.7.
- To consider alternative siting of the village clock in the light of recurrent problems.
NOTE: This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.