MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
EXTRAORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the MAC on Thursday 14th April 2016, starting at 7pm.
Planning considerations will be on display from 6.30pm.
Clerk to the Council
2a. Declarations of Interest.
2b. Gift Declarations.
- Presentation by Ms Lara Bauld of Country Kitchen’s licence application (agenda item 6)
- Public Participation.
- To accept the minutes of the extraordinary meeting held on 9 March 2016.
- To consider licensing application LI16_001352 : Country Kitchen, St Georges Square, Mevagissey PL26 6UB.
- To consider Planning Applications.
7a. PA16/02290 : Erection of a two storey extension to rear of property to extend kitchen and bathroom to existing ground floor flat, create a double garage, utility room and workshop, two no 1 bedroom self-contained flats to first floor and two no 1 bedroom self-contained flats to attic area. Pentillie House School Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6TQ.
7b. PA16/02469 : Various works to trees. Mevagissey House Vicarage Hill Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6SZ.
7c. PA16/02658 : Installation of a retaining wall to land between Prospect Terrace and 69 Church Street.
53 Church Street Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6SR.
- To consider postponing agreed work on the War Memorial pending the outcome of a grant application.
- Date of next meeting: 21st April 2016
NOTE: This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.