MEVAGISSEY PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman Clerk to the Council
Mr M Roberts Mr P Howson
Tregoney Hill School Hill
PL26 6RF PL26 6TH
01726 842267 07570 832669
To all members of the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
You are summoned to attend the next meeting.
It will be held at the Mevagissey Activity Centre on Thursday 21 April 2016, starting at 7pm.
The order of business is given below.
Clerk to the Council
- To receive Apologies.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and Gifts.
- To receive the Police Report.
- Public participation.
- To accept the minutes of the meeting held on 17 March 2016.
- To accept the minutes of the extraordinary meeting held on 14 April 2016.
- To receive updates on actions from previous meeting(s).
- To receive the Ward Member’s report.
- To receive Correspondence.
- To consider Planning and Licensing Applications.
10a. PA16/00769, PA16/00770, PA16/00771: New agricultural buildings for livestock housing. Land North West Of Lower Trewinney Mevagissey Cornwall PL26 6TD (deferred from the 17 March meeting).
10b. PA16/02249: Demolition of existing garages and workshop, and construction of a new detached dwelling.
Land Between Highfield And Ashlands Tregoney Hill Mevagissey Cornwall
10c. PA16/02622: Alterations to window fenestration on North and West Elevations. Sandpiper Polkirt Hill Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6UX
10d. PA16/00973/PREAPP: Preapplication advice for erection of a single dwelling. Land At Rope House 55 Cliff Street Mevagissey St Austell Cornwall PL26 6QL
10e. The following planning application decisions have been received (included for information only):
PA16/00353: Listed building and retrospective consent. 4 Myrtle Court Polkirt Hill. APPROVED
PA15/10218: Conversion of existing and new residential building. Tall Trees Church Lane. APPROVED
PA15/10268: Demolition of small outbuildings. Tall Trees Church Lane. APPROVED
PA16/01977: Provision of french windows onto existing flat roof. Cliff Top Polkirt Hill. APPROVED
PA16/00902: Erection of dwelling. Land North Of 2 Penmeva View. REFUSED
- To approve the monthly finances.
|Bills to Pay||Salaries||£||647.37|
|HMRC (Income Tax & NIC)||£||207.67|
|Meeting room hire||£||210.00|
|Parish magazine (grant)||£||350.00|
|Membership of Association of Local Councils||£||567.23|
|18 copies of “The good councillor’s guide”||£||41.60|
|Refund of overpaid LMP grant||£||320.60|
|Jubilee Hall (grant)||£||1,750.00|
|Mevagissey Activity Centre (grant)||£||1,750.00|
|Accounts||Amount available to spend as of last meeting||£||31,731.99|
|Expenditure last month||£||12,495.14|
|Balance (money in bank)||£||19,240.70|
|Available to spend||£||19,240.70|
|Bank Statements (01/04/2016):|
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To receive an update on proposed improvements to public rescue equipment at Portmellon.
- To approve a quotation for re-painting of Valley Road PC.
- To agree advertising spaces and signage at Valley Road PC – Cllr. Facey.
- To consider the Public Space Officer’s response to proposed changes to the Mevagissey open spaces map.
- To send letter of support to Douglas Scrafton (CC Par & St Blazey Gate) re. Par running track – Cllr. T Barron.
- To approve the Annual Governance Statement (new audit requirement).
- To consider the recruitment of new flood wardens to relieve the current wardens – Cllr. Facey.
- To receive a report from Cllr. Chesterfield regarding a proposed memorial (Minute 2016/03/18 refers).
- To consider a proposed revision to the Neighbourhood Development Plan housing policy – Cllr. Shephard.
- Date of next meeting: 19 May 2016.
NOTE: The meeting will include an opportunity for members of the public to make representations and give evidence on any item appearing on this agenda. No member of the public may speak for longer than three minutes. The meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.