Martin and I (Mark David Hatwood) recently met with the SFB Team and BT to review the latest feedback on the rollout plans for Superfast Fibre Broadband (SFB) on the Roseland. The news is good, and overall great progress has and is still being made to hit the new 95% coverage target and maybe exceed it in the future – watch this space!
On top of being certain in achieving this 95% goal we are still working hard in seeking to achieve viable solutions for the other ‘5%ers’ who are still outside and at the margins of the current SFB footprint for the Roseland.
To this end we will be hosting a meeting in May for those ‘5%ers’ and if you believe you fit into this category then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THOSE WHO EMAIL MARK WILL RECEIVE AN INVITE TO THIS SPECIAL MEETING) and we will reply by sending you a personal invite to attend this meeting where the SFB team, BT and various other supplier/service providers will demonstrate how this is realistic goal can that be achieved using available alternative technologies…
Read this article further and attached spreadsheet by clicking here: http://roselandonline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Superfast-April2014-Update.pdf