The Steering Group for The Roseland Neighbourhood Development Plan has 3 members from each of the Roseland Parishes, comprised of Parish Councillors (who each have an alternate in case they can’t attend a meeting) and members of the community. The members are:
• Gerrans – Fred Greenslade (Ralph German), Colin Hastings, Paul Mace
• Philleigh – Rob Wing (David Wilcox), Derek Julyan, David Spreadborough
• Ruan Lanihorne – David Giles (alternate to be appointed), David Hall, John Adams
• St Just – Christine Williams (Brian Chenoweth), David Hubbard, Brian Willis
• Veryan – Jon Smith (Wendy Hopper), Graham Webb.
The elected Officers are: Chair – Jon Smith; Vice-Chair – Colin Hastings; Secretary – John Adams.
The meetings of the Steering Group take place at 7 pm on the third Wednesday of each Month. The next meeting will be on 21st August at the Portscatho Memorial Hall Annexe/Committee Room. Meetings are open to members of the public and you are welcome to come along.
We are planning to have a stand at the following events: Philleigh Fayre (7th August), St Mawes Carnival (10th August) and Portscatho Regatta (24th August). Please come and see us and talk about what it all means with the members of the Steering Group and volunteers.
If you’d like more information, please look at our website (www.roselandplan.org) or contact the Secretary by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (01872 501749).