Trewince Farm Fire

21.02.10: A fire has accidentally started at Trewince Farm, causing a collection of tyres to enflame. The fire  started  this  morning  and fire trucks have been working to reduce the blaze for the past couple of hours.

A local reported that farm owner and Parish Council Chariman, Mr Simmons, said he was innocently burning a few cardboard boxes when the fire accidently spread to a pile of tyres nearby.

Update: We are glad to report from another local that no one, nor any animals were hurt and the fire has been tackled without any damage to buildings.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*