KONSEL PLUW ERENS
GERRANS PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
THE MEMORIAL HALL ANNEXE
TUESDAY 1st OCTOBER 2019 at 7.30pm
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of
considering and resolving upon the business as set out in the agenda.
Residents of the Parish are invited to attend and listen to proceedings. This is a public meeting and as such could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media or members of the public. Please be aware that whilst every effort is taken to ensure that members of the public are not filmed, we cannot guarantee this, especially if you are speaking or taking an active role.
Steven Skull (Clerk) Dated this 25th September 2019
- Apologies for absence.
– To receive apologies and approve absences.
- Declarations of interests in items on the agenda
- Disclosable pecuniary interests
- Non registerable interests
- Gifts to the value of more than £25.00
– to consider requests for dispensations on items on the agenda.
- Public participation
– Members of the public may address Councillors on any item for a maximum of
15 minutes and for no longer than 5 minutes per person.
- Consider, and, if approved, confirm the draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting
held on 3rd September 2019.
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting – matters arising.
- Correspondence received
– Any correspondence not pertinent to other agenda items.
- Planning Matters
(a) – Applications:
- PA19/07200 re 2, Chuchtown Road, Gerrans.
(b) – Decisions and enforcement matters
- Committee Representative Reports
– To receive a report from the Planning Working Group on the cluster meeting of the five
Roseland parishes held on Tuesday 17th September.
– Any other reports
– To consider the provision of a mains electricity power supply at Gerrans Green and
any related quotes
– To discuss the design and production of a new logo for the Parish Council.
– Any other localism issues.
- Environmental Issues
– To receive a report on behalf of the Roseland Environment Community Action Group
and to resolve upon any actions to be taken in the light of that report.
– To consider an offer from a representative of the National Trust to meet to discuss the
ongoing maintenance of the trees and shrubs below New Road car park.
– Any other environmental issues.
- Financial Matters
– Clerk’s report on status to budget of proposed payments for authorisation.
– To review and approve accounts for payment and bank reconciliation.
- Other Parish Matters
– Any urgent business
– Agenda items for next meeting
– Minor matters for report
- Co-option of new member
– To consider any applications received to fill the vacant position on the Council
and select a successful applicant by secret ballot of all members present.
Please note that any available plans for consideration under item 7 will be available for examination by the public from 7.15 pm.
Gerrans Parish Council,
1, Cott Villas, Cott Road, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0ET
Telephone 01208 872285